Monday, April 6, 2009

A Good Night's Sleep — Testimonial

Working in the intervention field is at times very stressful, very difficult and exhausting. However, when we receive feedback like this, it makes it all worthwhile.

Dear Intervention911 Team:
I feel like I can put my head on my pillow tonight and be able to close my eyes! I really need sleep! My brother is safe, and is in a safe place with people who will get him through this!

I can't tell you how wonderful and how pleased our family feels about the entire process of this Intervention. All of you from the start were warm, caring, down to earth people who gave great advise, wasted NO time and guided us through with such ease!

Beth was WONDERFUL!!! I feel like I've known her for years! She did a great job and was so, so caring but strong at the same time. She knew exactly what to say, when to say it and I can't say enough about her. We could have NEVER done this without her!

From my heart, I thank all of you. I'll now pray for my brothers success with his treatment instead of praying that he lives through another day.

Can you please send on to me Beth's Email address. I know I have it here somewhere. It would be great if you could forward that on to me.

Thank you ~ My best to all of you,

Anonymous Client of Intervention911

No comments: